Testing Out a New 3G Cell Cam

phade

• 3 weeks later...

I use the Moultrie Mobile system with my trail camera. It works on the Verizon 3G network. The mobile app for the phone is very easy to use, and will work with many different Moultrie cameras from the low end ones, to the high end models.Also you can control all the settings on the camera right from the app . Plans are pretty decent. I pay $9.99 a month and get 750 images. There are also larger plans to get more. I have never had a problem and their customer service is pretty helpful.

I was tempted to buy the moultrie myself but I've heard horror stories of the cord between the two getting chewed. I think it was moultrie way to get in the cell market at a lesser price providing you have a compatible camera. In the end your still close to 300+

I haven't had any issues with the cord being chewed and I have had my camera in the woods for about a year and half now.  Also like I stated , their customer service is very good in all my dealing with them. I'm thinking if you explained that it got chewed, they would send you a replacement one free.