Hunted : tv show

turkeyfeathers

You could if you stayed indoors. They have all them cameras with face recognition, if u go outside they will get u

Right. I haven't seen the show so maybe I'm missing something. But I'm thinking you walk into a huge apt building in an outfit and have someone else walk in that same outfit and you stay hidden amongst thousands of apts for 28 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like another show that is mostly made up.  At least alone you can see that they are solo and really have to do everything themselves.  Saw season 1 and 2 on the web, interesting how some get their food and deal with the mental challenges of no human contact.   

I think with 2 people it would be much harder to evade than if you where solo, most jail brakes or people on the run tend to go solo as a second person can slow you down and give you away.

I would probably get caught posting on HuntingNY.com web site, I can't stay off that site!!! 

S3 is even better. More interesting location (at least it isn't pouring rain every day) with a steady source of trout protein. But they get dropped in late autumn to ensure the elements will eventually do them in.   

A couple brought bows that proved to be all but useless as no one was able to kill a boar or anything larger than a trout. 

Drama is still manufactured via editing. Thankfully, the self-shot confessional format is pretty compelling watching.

Don't want to derail OP's thread. Hunted drives me a little crazy as it's mostly faked. Bear Grylls' like fake.

• Like 1

The FIRST thing you do is go to the bank.  Not an ATM, they have limits.  You go to the bank, you take out whatever you need, call UBER while you're in there. Wipe your phone, wrap it on a deposit slip, write your name and account # on it and leave it on a desk on your way out so you can get it back after production wraps up.  You step out with your money, get into the UBER, and GTFO.  Make a stop in a 7-11, buy a burner phone for thirty bucks.  

You have an hour head start.  You can do all this in 30 minutes.

The pursuers might be former FBI agents, but they're not current ones.  So they're not going to subpoena your bank security camera and records.  They might call UBER, but UBER won't tell them shit without a warrant.  There might be security cameras, but no one is going to let a bunch of private goons access that.  A Stingray will dupe a phone into thinking it's a valid cell tower, but these don't exist outside valid law enforcement actions.  

Now it's just you and the cash money, and you're on your way.  Go to a train station, to a bus terminal, or a street corner where another UBER picks you up.  Go to another city, wherever.  Pay cash for everything, don't use your real name, don't call or contact anyone you know in any way.  Wait.  Win.

I just can't come up with a scenario where any non-goverment group can catch me if I have sixty minutes head start.  Unless it's a scripted reality show and there's a 20 person camera and production crew following me everywhere :)

Edited by Black Bellamy
  • Like 1

Another option to outfit swapping with someone: shave your legs, put on short-shorts or skirt, close-shave face, makeup and wig and just walk right past them.

Then take public transport out of state.

Once far away, resume your normal self or hide out among transients or something.

By the way, dessert is a food group - tasty fats, sugars & carbs.

I saw half of the first episode. Wasn't what I thought it would be. I thought people would be "Hunted" by other people using paintball guns. If you survived by not being "shot" you won the money. I thought having some hunters, survivalists, woodsmen, or ex military trying to survive being "Hunted", would be interesting. 

turkeyfeathers is right, hit the ADK move only at night and no one would find you even the camera man...lol

I didn't watch the show just heard about it but its kinda sign of the times when they make a TV show about just "staying out of sight". I would probably hitch the first truck out of town and keep doing that for 30 days. Also everything depends on location, to hide in the tri-state area is not that easy with all drones and cameras around but Alaska is another story.