3 am visitor

Gizmo285

I was sleeping in my cabin and my wife woke me up at 3 am saying she heard noises outside the bedroom window. I had my truck parked close to the window with a contractor bag full of garbage in the back that I was going to take to the transfer station in the morning. When I looked out the window I was certainly shocked AT WHAT I SAW. I grabbed MY Nikon AND STARTED TAKING SOME PICS. The bear was in the back of my truck soting through the beer cans and food scraps and was oblivious to me. Looked like a good size. Any ideas as to age and weight? Put his paws over the side and one step and he was in. On his back legs his head was a little lower than the top of my cab and the truck is a 350..

bear 7-2-17-3.jpg

bear 7-2-17-4.jpg

bear 7-2-17-5.jpg

bear 7-2-17-6.jpg

bear 7-2-17-7.jpg

Edited by Gizmo285
added
  • Like 1

So hard to tell without something to scale to. Nice pics, though. I got awesome vid a few years back of a bear going into the back of my van (we were packing up to leave a camping area), grabbed marshmallow bag, walked off 30 yards and went to town on an entire bag of marshmallows.