HEY,HEY,HEY...look at Saturday!!!!!

growalot

If nothing else, I want to be up in a tree on the 2nd just for the sake of doing it since it's my first how season. Yesterday I decided to do far more than I should have in the heat and it was horrible.

As for the duplicate, if you can't delete, are you able to disable people from commenting on the thread and maybe that can make it sort itself out.

1 hour ago, growalot said:

57 during the day ...Dropping like a rock to 36. If this is true it will be colder here...Now to cross my fingers and toes that it is right...Oh rain too..none for Sunday.....SWEET!!!!

Looking about same for me. Now if the wind does what i need it to ill be sitting on the edge of my food plot trying to intercept them going to the pond.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Doe schmo! Don’t jinx us! I only want nice bucks

Now Biz,,,  I don't want to blow my wad so early in the first quarter,,, it would have to be a dandy to fill my buck tag and then think of the nightmares that would occur before the upcoming rut,, to have to sit on the sidelines with all that action happening..

:)

Edited by Bowshotmuzzleloader
  • Like 1