Liars..........

Lawdwaz

On 10/27/2017 at 11:58 PM, Hock3y24 said:

yeah they all freak out saying perfect shot, i rarely see a good shot on tv anymore. 

You and me both. The shows I watch now get excited at first then they cut back to the interview after the shot and say something like "shot was a little far back" or "a little high" then back out and come back that night or the next day. As soon as I watch them gut shoot or make a horrible shot and say numerous times great shot or perfect shot I don't watch that show anymore. Who are they trying to fool any hunter that has put in the effort can see what a crappy shot they made.

Lying to your audience of experienced hunters is bad practice and will loose you viewers.

Edited by chas0218

Don't you all know? You're not supposed to stop the deer anymore. I just watched a show yesterday and the guy said you can't make any noise to stop the deer, because they become used to hearing it and it won't work anymore. Seriously the guy said this! He said to stop them you have to hang some scent right were you want them to stop. 
I saw that show, what a bunch of bull. If you make a noise and they stop you shoot him, he dies, how do they get used to hearing the noise?

Sent from my SM-G900T3 using Tapatalk

I like it when there hunting with a rifle, and the deer is around 100 yrds out and they range him...  Why?  

Or when he's within bow range they nonchalantly pick up the range finder and make tons of quick movement and the deer never seems to see them.   

Doesn't work with the deer in my area. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mowin said:

I like it when there hunting with a rifle, and the deer is around 100 yrds out and they range him...  Why?  

Or when he's within bow range they nonchalantly pick up the range finder and make tons of quick movement and the deer never seems to see them.   

Doesn't work with the deer in my area. 

It's called editing...lol  Most of that is probably shot after they take the deer. 

2 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

It's called editing...lol  Most of that is probably shot after they take the deer. 

Oh I realize that.  It's just so foolish.  

Alot has to do with sponsorships. Have to show the viewers how well that product worked and was a major part in their success.  Lol

• Like 1