Got home and found these

Swamp_bucks

Well my dogs found some friends on their little hike they decided to take over the weekend.  Came home from work and they are covered in ticks. Worst part is i just treated them two weeks ago.  Picked what i could see off. But just a reminder check yourself, your kids and your pets. They are bad this year.

20171108_154850.jpg

when i started using advantix, my dog would still get one of 2 but never as bad as before we upgraded to the flea plus tick stuff. Another tip that a vet told me a long time ago. Don't apply the stuff after a bath. Give them a day or 2 for their oils to regenerate and also of course, keep them dry for a day or 2 so it doesn't wash off. good luck right? haha.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

We use the soresto collar ,we tried the liquid stuff and it really messed my dog up ,he was staggering around  and walking into stuff.

That's the collar I use, but couldn't remember the name.  Works great. 

I live in Florida most of the year so ticks are not as prevalent as in NY, but we give our dogs a pill once every 3 months called bravecto we get from the vet.

Literally never have a flea or tick on them.

Is there any particular reason that you guys don't use this?

Sent from my SM-G900T3 using Tapatalk

25 minutes ago, Paula said:

What’s the good stuff from vet?

Some chewable pill dont remember brand but can only get it from my vet. worked great last year buts its $50 a pill for my dogs since they are so big. But it kills all ticks and fleas for 6 months in 1 day we had no fleas left in the house or on them and never got a tick which we had alot last year. 

11 minutes ago, TACC said:

I live in Florida most of the year so ticks are not as prevalent as in NY, but we give our dogs a pill once every 3 months called bravecto we get from the vet.

Literally never have a flea or tick on them.

Is there any particular reason that you guys don't use this?

Sent from my SM-G900T3 using Tapatalk

Honestly i didnt get the chewable pill this year because i was being cheap now it bit me in the a**. I will be from here on out.