Another Hometown Giant...

WNY Bowhunter

14 minutes ago, WNY Bowhunter said:

It offically scored 188.5 gross /179 net with 19 scorable points .

Yes please. 

Thoughts on this. I’ve never encountered any buck like this. Could you guys / gals focus and get the job done or would buck fever get the best of you and blow the moment of a buck of a lifetime ? 

I think I’d mutter a holy &rap probably out loud , shoot and then it would kick in. Probably never get to find out but curious lol 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Yes please. 

Thoughts on this. I’ve never encountered any buck like this. Could you guys / gals focus and get the job done or would buck fever get the best of you and blow the moment of a buck of a lifetime ? 

I think I’d mutter a holy &rap probably out loud , shoot and then it would kick in. Probably never get to find out but curious lol 

If I had a gun he would be dead. My bow....well I have been known to fall to pieces on big does...lol

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Yes please. 

Just a walking target till its laying on the ground.  Then the holy smokes takes over. You would get it done TF.  

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Yes please. 

3 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Just a walking target till its laying on the ground.  Then the holy smokes takes over. You would get it done TF.  

Heck, I've gone to pieces over much smaller bucks than that! :pardon:

6 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Not buying it.  No one is perfect but you have killed far too many to suffer from buck fever!

You are too kind my friend....lol.  But I still wonder what I'd do if I ever encountered something really BIG! Like your Monarch! Guess Jay and I will just have to do it, and shoot the first GIANT, that comes along. Just so we know we can! :drinks:

• Like 1