Sign in to follow this  
growalot

Glad I took that call

Just offered poles wire and vines . As many as I want. Pulling a vineyard.. OK !

Edited by growalot
  • Like 3

The Kindle just doesn't work right and   I have decided not to feed the bullies and distracters...it's call the ignore feature. They only have power when fed.

Nope just enough to  reset my own vines and add a few more to a food plot or two. I doubt the mature vines will survive the transplant , but worth a try.. oiL don't even know types of grapes...but I have a steam juicer and can my own grape juice So variety is good.

• Like 1

The Kindle just doesn't work right and   I have decided not to feed the bullies and distracters...it's call the ignore feature. They only have power when fed.

14 hours ago, growalot said:

Nope just enough to  reset my own vines and add a few more to a food plot or two. I doubt the mature vines will survive the transplant , but worth a try.. oiL don't even know types of grapes...but I have a steam juicer and can my own grape juice So variety is good.

I think Growie is a wine maker/Moonshiner 

• Like 1

Nice score Growalot!! My brother has a steamer/juicer as well and he always mixes the different varieties he grows. Good stuff.

• Like 2

"It's fun to win elections." -- Bill Whittle

6 hours ago, Dom said:

I think Growie is a wine maker/Moonshiner 

Oh we make a mean hard cider from apples from camp...we age it in an oak barrel...

• Like 4

On 12/8/2017 at 4:34 PM, growalot said:

Just offered poles wire and vines . As many as I want. Pulling a vineyard.. OK !

Quite a few vineyard expansions up this way with all the wineries.  Their all looking for more grape production. Ought to be some good ice wine made this season with all of this cold weather. Reminds me of cough syrup, LOL.

One of my daughters has been making grape wine for years . She lives off Culver near SeaBreeze and has a problem with deer jumping the fence and eating her grapes . 

97.3% of statistics are made up
Semper Fi !

Silence is Golden - Duct Tape is Silver !

The one property I hunt is 2/3 grape vineyard.....this was our second year there and boy did I learn real quick this late season I need to focus more on the grapes.....natural travel routes, and provides great cover when the weather gets ugly.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

38 minutes ago, fasteddie said:

One of my daughters has been making grape wine for years . She lives off Culver near SeaBreeze and has a problem with deer jumping the fence and eating her grapes . 

My Grandmother used to grow grapes and make wine also,she always thought it was the deer stealing her grapes but when ripe that is where I headed.