The official Superbowl 2018 thread

turkeyfeathers

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Wait till Travis Kelce gives his after Chiefs win it all next year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure. I will wait in suspense while the Chiefs blow it again next year. I wonder how the owners of the Chiefs and the fans feel about releasing a QB with potential, Foles. Then, Foles goes on to win a Super Bowl as a second string QB for the Eagles! That must sting like getting attacked by a whole nest of hornets. 

Sure. I will wait in suspense while the Chiefs blow it again next year. I wonder how the owners of the Chiefs and the fans feel about releasing a QB with potential, Foles. Then, Foles goes on to win a Super Bowl as a second string QB for the Eagles! That must sting like getting attacked by a whole nest of hornets. 

Nah. Foles is a solid backup. Nothing more.

Still won a Super Bowl, has a ring! Chiefs lasted what? One game into the Playoffs? Tell me that doesn't sting just a little? LOL

Why would it sting? Nick Foles is just a backup QB. He has played on many teams. Doug Pederson was the chiefs offensive coordinator. Not everyone stays on 1 team their whole career.

I think JT is an great musician and a good actor. So funny paired up with Jimmy Fallon. BUT I’m watching Friends with benefits. He’s with one of my girls. Mila Kunis. That bastid ! I’m breaking up with her.  Looks like only me and Natalie Portman in our Alaska place in the hot tub from now on 

8 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

I think JT is an great musician and a good actor. So funny paired up with Jimmy Fallon. BUT I’m watching Friends with benefits. He’s with one of my girls. Mila Kunis. That bastid ! I’m breaking up with her.  Looks like only me and Natalie Portman in our Alaska place in the hot tub from now on 

Don't give up on her yet.  She also has some serious bourbon connections too.  

One of the reasons I love Shania Twain is because of her Canadian residency.  Among other things.....lol

• Like 1

11 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Sorry to break it to you but they're both married and Portman has kids.

• 2 weeks later...
Gronk says he'll play next year and not join WWE.   Comical I think.  He still have a concussion in thinking about wrestling ?!

Business wise, a lot more $ in WWE and Hollywood for him than NFL.

And his brain might not get scrambled more than it already is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The bad/sad thing for the Jets, Fins, and Bills is that Gronk or No Gronk still means Patriots win the division. Hell, I think Brady or no Brady and it’s same result with Hoyer

10 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

The bad/sad thing for the Jets, Fins, and Bills is that Gronk or No Gronk still means Patriots win the division. Hell, I think Brady or no Brady and it’s same result with Hoyer

You think it would be different if they were in the AFC West? (Answer: It would not)