Here Are The Biggest Nationwide Gun Control Protests Planned

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/gun-protests-walkouts-florida-school-shooting_us_5a8daa96e4b0273053a6fd20

Sad how these young people are so misinformed and mislead.  Gun violence is a real tragedy, but how come these young people are not protesting the following real root causes of gun violence:

·         The distribution, sale and use of illegal drugs.  Why are they not protesting the violence of drug dealing?  Why are they not protesting the drug dealers who prey upon the mentally ill drug addicts who kill and ruin lives?  Why are they not protesting the failed drug addict rehabilitation programs?

·         The violently mentally ill are allowed to remain free in public.  Why are they not protesting the failed mental health system?  Why are they not protesting for more institutions to hold the mentally ill until they are cured?

So do these young people really want to fix the problem?  Do they want to grow up like all the other gun control advocates who are unwilling or unable to accept the true root causes of gun violence?

• Like 1

I hoping to hear some intelligent responses.  Sadly none so far, but I know some members are more interested in contributing to intelligent conversation as opposed to stupid remarks like:

I am not sure if you were dropped on your head a few times as a baby, ate lead paint as a kid, or are the outcome of a prized mule who accidentally got bred with a basic farm ass.

Talk about unstable minds, how sad. 

1 hour ago, Wilderness said:

I hoping to hear some intelligent responses.  Sadly none so far, but I know some members are more interested in contributing to intelligent conversation as opposed to stupid remarks like:

I am not sure if you were dropped on your head a few times as a baby, ate lead paint as a kid, or are the outcome of a prized mule who accidentally got bred with a basic farm ass.

Talk about unstable minds, how sad. 

Still waiting for you to show us a pic of you actually hunting. Not just trolling the political threads. 

12 hours ago, Rob... said:

Still waiting for you to show us a pic of you actually hunting. Not just trolling the political threads. 

Do we need to re-post his previous threads about hunting to actually satisfy your needs ? Why not post a picture of yourself actually hunting ..... better yet , do a video . Do you have any pictures of yourself actually fishing or trapping ? :rolleyes:  

• Like 3

It's politics season. Then again, that season runs year round.

I know it wasn't direct at me be I feel compelled to respond. I spend the vast majority of my time on this site in the politics section because I care about what my actual neighbors think about issues. On other sites I have to deal with Liberal Canadians and Australians. ;-] Also I don't move around so well any more, so actually hunting is becoming a rare occurrence for me.

Kids, it makes them feel as if they’re doing something , cute really .

As a kid I remember doing papers,in the ‘70s on gun control , “Saturday Night Specials ” were the target back then . Today my views are 180 of when I as a kid .

On 2/27/2018 at 10:08 AM, fasteddie said:

Do we need to re-post his previous threads about hunting to actually satisfy your needs ? Why not post a picture of yourself actually hunting ..... better yet , do a video . Do you have any pictures of yourself actually fishing or trapping ? :rolleyes:  

Fishing or trapping no. Well, fishing, I think I have a pic on my phone of the first ever White Perch I caught, I will check and if I still have it I will post it. I don't trap, so no pics of that. Hunting? I think I have a few.

2017kierbowopener.jpg

2017bowopenersnack.jpg

2016kier2.jpg

2016kier1.jpg

2016thacher1.jpg

2017coldontopofthismtn.jpg

• Confused 1

Yes.

Im on a gun blog that has a couple rabid anti gun posters , makes it intesting .

Back in the day , I had many letters to the ed. in the paper where I supported hunting and guns. I would get a bunch of letters mailed to my home,with let’s just say, “differing options .”

Im willing to listen to the other guy.