ATV guys

Just need some opinions, I've had ATVs for a long time and believe I have a good idea but what do you figure a 2010 yfz450 is good shape is worth? It's been used but runs and rides fine. I just got rid of my 09 and have a shot at a 10 now. 

• Like 1

Idk about you but anytime a smokin deal comes up on something I want, I either don’t have the extra cash or I have the cash but a butt load of bills that I’m supposed to pay with said cash. Then when I do have some extra money the good deals are no where to be found. I just have terrible luck which always leads to me paying full price for everything🤦🏼‍♂️

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Adkhunter1590 said:

Idk about you but anytime a smokin deal comes up on something I want, I either don’t have the extra cash or I have the cash but a butt load of bills that I’m supposed to pay with said cash. Then when I do have some extra money the good deals are no where to be found. I just have terrible luck which always leads to me paying full price for everything

Same here! Life can suck sometimes! Lol

• Like 1

20 hours ago, BigVal said:

Just need some opinions, I've had ATVs for a long time and believe I have a good idea but what do you figure a 2010 yfz450 is good shape is worth? It's been used but runs and rides fine. I just got rid of my 09 and have a shot at a 10 now. 

Id be too nervous to buy a quad at the same time as buying a house.  Thats just me though, but sometimes if a deal is a DEAL, you shouldn't let it slip away....

• Like 1