Gander Outdoors

REDNECK4LIFE32

I was in the Cicero NY store last week. Shoes are much more self serve, nowhere near the selection. camping/ fishing/ boating selection looked about the same, hunting gear about the same. Firearms were pretty mainstream to todays market, lots of duplicity. Obviously the store was still being stocked with a lot of stuff missing. It looked like a lot of emphasis on bicycles, water sports. Prices appeared comparable. I really didn't buy much at the old Gander unless it was on clearance, or basic fishing stuff, I doubt I will do any more there now.

• 2 months later...
On 4/20/2018 at 9:03 PM, Daveboone said:

I was in the Cicero NY store last week. Shoes are much more self serve, nowhere near the selection. camping/ fishing/ boating selection looked about the same, hunting gear about the same. Firearms were pretty mainstream to todays market, lots of duplicity. Obviously the store was still being stocked with a lot of stuff missing. It looked like a lot of emphasis on bicycles, water sports. Prices appeared comparable. I really didn't buy much at the old Gander unless it was on clearance, or basic fishing stuff, I doubt I will do any more there now.

Def agree with this.  Went to that store.  Looked around a while and didnt buy a thing.  It's ok.    But always good to have another outdoor store. 

• Like 1