grampy

2018 Baseball Thread

120 days till pitchers and catchers report !

Price is back
Sale is back
Nunez is back

Just need Kimbrel, maybe Eovaldi?

Maybe 100 games out of Pedroia?

Maybe we can upset the Yanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

Thanks to Mookie Betts , everyone can have a free taco today at Taco Bell.  Who wants mine ? Lol

Ya Betts Believe 3rd gold glove in a row.

JBJ finally won his 1st.

Ian Kinsler won his 2nd.

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

17 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Ya Betts Believe 3rd gold glove in a row.

JBJ finally won his 1st.

Ian Kinsler won his 2nd.

And Benintendi was in the running.  Best outfield in basball!

And Benintendi was in the running.  Best outfield in basball!

Yup. And Moreland!

Don’t get how Kinsler won lol. He seems slow to me

Wow. Alex Bregman is not 1 of the 3 AL MVP finalists, nor is JD Martinez, Nor is Lindor.

1 minute ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Wow. Alex Bregman is not 1 of the 3 AL MVP finalists, nor is JD Martinez, Nor is Lindor.

#nogroundhunting - just saying. 

#nogroundhunting - just saying. 

I don’t think JD or Lindor hunt. But Bregman might and if he does, I picture him in a box ground blind in Texas

Forgot to say Congrats to the Red Sox on the WS win! I don't follow baseball very much at all, just enough. But, being a Mets fan, the Sox are the enemy of my enemy - the Yankees, so I almost always pull for them! So it was great to see Boston put the over paid Bombers in their place in the playoffs and go on to win the Big One!

CC Sabathia signed for another year with the Yankees.  The big fella is a competitor, that's for sure.  Kind of surprised he's not retiring.  $8 million is a pretty safe deal though.

CC Sabathia signed for another year with the Yankees.  The big fella is a competitor, that's for sure.  Kind of surprised he's not retiring.  $8 million is a pretty safe deal though.

I’m happy. He doesn’t scare me one bit

• Like 1

• Like 1