I Need Food Ideas......Party Time

Lawdwaz

Made the meatballs in the crock pot.  Did it with the grape jelly and bbq sauce.  They were very good but next time I'd do it with the other sauce mentioned.  It sure made a pile of them!  I brought the crock pot and just plugged it in.

Also bought the bigger jar of salsa and added a bunch of things to it to juice it up.........it went fast!!

Thanks for all the tips...........

• Like 1

Made the meatballs in the crock pot.  Did it with the grape jelly and bbq sauce.  They were very good but next time I'd do it with the other sauce mentioned.  It sure made a pile of them!  I brought the crock pot and just plugged it in.
Also bought the bigger jar of salsa and added a bunch of things to it to juice it up.........it went fast!!

Booooo. My cold beet (not beer damn auto correct!) soup would have crushed it. Gotta live a little outside the comfort zone!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Booooo. My cold beet (not beer damn auto correct!) soup would have crushed it. Gotta live a little outside the comfort zone!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just looking for an easy snack item you could pick up with your hands that wouldn't spoil in the high heat.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Rob... said:

I saw the recipe on that R-R show once, and a couple other cooking shows. It's all the rave with the hipsters.

:pleasantry:

I wanna know who in the fuggg comes up with recipes like this.......

How messed up do you have to mix grape jelly and bbq (or the sweet & sour sauce) and then toss it all over some mini meatballs?

22 hours ago, Lawdwaz said:

You did it. LOL! Said it was good. 

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

Lugnut........I meant the original person to come up with the recipe. 

LOL! I know.

We have the answers, like I said, all over cooking channels. What one really needs to ask is, what were they on when they came up the recipe.

:senile:

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Rob... said:

LOL! I know.

We have the answers, like I said, all over cooking channels. What one really needs to ask is, what were they on when they came up the recipe.

:senile:

Ever watch Bong Appetite ? They open up the pantry , rummage through the cupboard and make some weird stuff with pot extracts    Salmon with a pot glaze , salad dressings.  I just surfed over that show as found Antman on. 

So the answer to the question is Bong Appetite