new cam pics

G-Man

These two sets are from original cuddebacks. I also use an cuddieback experts. all are whiteflash cameras. i do have a few wild game innovations ir4 but the trigger time is slow and they work best on a  scrape (narrow area, and still animals).

the flash will scare at eye level, but i pull my camera from hunting areas about 3 weeks before the season. for two reasons... i like to check my cameras once a week so i dont want to scent up my hunting spot, and second a treestand is pretty visiable and why but a camera in a area that someone else may see?  I do leave them up thru the season in destination feed field entrance and staging ares and check them at noon. If a good animal is in the area i still will know about it and can back track the entrance and exit trails to find a spot to set up. I have had a few big bucks that don't mind the camera and others that will not walk back in front after it goes off(but amazingly they still walk thru the area as i can turn the camer 90degrees and get another pic of the same buck avoiding the previous flash area. or put the camera up high and face downward so they think the flash is lightning

no complaints with my old original ones( these are 6-8years old now), the one expert  i sent back to be reprogrammed. My friends have had some problems with the ir cameras. I think be biggest cause of problems are batteries, i stay with duracell or ray o vac, i get the longest battery life out of them and they seem to have a stronger charge. MY one friends wasn't working so he gave it to me to try..fresh batterys not the store brand he had in it(althoough he insists they were brand new) and it worked fine. He uses the same brands i do now and havn't had a problem since.