Survey by DEC & Cornell University - Antler Retrictions and 1 Buck per season

burmjohn

maybe you should read from pages 30 - 46 instead of picking out the parts that just fit your point of view no matter what side of the issue your on

Please go crawl under a rock where you belong...  You don't even reference the post your referring to..... Not that it matters because all of your comments are worthless.

maybe you should read from pages 30 - 46 instead of picking out the parts that just fit your point of view no matter what side of the issue your on

Please go crawl under a rock where you belong...  You don't even reference the post your referring to..... Not that it matters because all of your comments are worthless.

And after 6 months under your rock, you crawled out to make that meaningful, inciteful post?

Steve,  Hunter is the type of guy I’m talking about he comes out with a personal attack.  When all I suggested that it may be better to read the whole report. I didn’t  even take a side on the issue. This is the same thing that going on, on the DEC  thread there are guy calling each other names because they don’t like what guy  writes about the 5year plan maybe Hunter should read that we going to have to  live with that plan for the next 5 years and most of those guys won’t even comment  to the DEC on the plan. As for not typing much I have been waiting for the 5  year plan and I’m in the process of sending my comment to the DEC. :D

I've never been sent a survey, and in the clubs I belong to no-one has ever been surveyed (at least no one has admitted to it).  I have to wonder if the surveys even matter - - looking at pg 23 of last year's Hunting and Trapping Guide, you have the head of the DEC deer team putting out a full page add with one of the leaders of the QDMA movement.  Here's a hint - the part of that page that is talking about "hunter management" is talking about you if you don't happen to buy into the trophy antler farming way of thinking.