Lets see your hunting tree stand pictures!

burmjohn

8ft high....recycled stuff from around the house and construction site dumpster driving...bought hard ware....nails...inside luan(sp) and PT deck bracing and floor joists ....asked for a buddy heater for X-mas and the floor has 3 in Styrofoam insulation and the walls have corrugated cardboard for insulation...the doors are a freezer box two sides folded and filled with other boxes ...duct taped and covered in wood look vinyl contact paper.....

the blk curtains go over the camo bug screen curtains....this allows me to turn on the two battery lights with out being seen...This way I can go in under cover of dark and relax until shooting hours...reading or what ever....also blocks the sun from back lighting me when hunting the up hill side of blind

This one is a bit over 16'.

Has an internal frame so the pop-up fits over it and it forms a railing inside(I also have a shelf board this can be moved to where I want it)

I use an old section of ladder for access in a bottom trap door.

IMG_0722.jpg

IMG_1411.jpg

IMG_1414.jpg

If it'll hold two, I'll pack up my stuff and head east. (Head East, twasn't them dudes a group <grin>)

Looks like a humdinger of stand!!

It holds 2 pretty comfortable.....I use a directors style chair in it......

Mostly I shoot coyotes out of it at night......That Swaro 3-12 works pretty good with no lights and that first focal plane fat reticle; I'm going to try out that Aimpoint Micro this year too.

When I had cows here to drop calves in early spring they used to be pretty bold coming in.....I dusted quite a few at the fence line it over looks.