Sausage Stuffer

BKhunter

I have a 22lb hakka bros verticle it was around 260.00 if I remember I've done a whole 800 lb beef all burger and over 20 deer so far it's been pretty good cranks hard with a dry meat but a little bit of water and your good to go. Only reason I like the bigger one is less load time if you make a big batch of sausage . But for a guy doing one maybe 2 deer I'd say a 7lb would do just fine

• Like 1

I have a 5 lbs sausage maker .Works for me I have done 60 lbs of sausage this year.have another 25 to do tonight. If you do snack sticks  it's the cats ass for the stickey  mix. I would look for one with metal gears the durlans are ok but they will wear out. I did an upgrade on mine just because I don't like plastic. 

With this title and Biz, Pygmy , nor crappyice haven't commented      Disappointed in you guys

The funny part is I thought about making a comment and bit my tongue... but what I really wonder is out of the guys you mentioned who’s is the stuffer and who is the casing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk