Ten Point Poached Close To Our Property

grampy

4 hours ago, grampy said:

Though we don't know this scumbag personally, we do know of him. And no surprise he's a poacher, among other things as well. No doubt, this was not the first time doing it, just the first time getting caught. Here, as well as most other places, has this lowlife type of scum, who feel they need to poach, to be a "big man" and brag about the deer they slaughter. I'd guess to make up for all the other inadequacies in their miserable lives. I've heard the list of charges is substantial. Hope a bunch of them stick. But no doubt, he and his little "crew" will be back at it again. But at least watched more closely for awhile. And sadly, they're not the only scumbags out there doing it. Man, I despise certain people sometimes.

Didn't post this, because this particular buck probably came from our property. I have NEVER been one to think of ANY deer, or wildlife, that may visit our property to be "ours" or "mine". But rather think, that any poacher, anywhere, steals from all of us. This is just another disgusting example of what goes on everywhere. And just a sad reminder, of what some consider "hunting".

Again, thanks to the DEC officer for doing a fantastic job! We need more of these dedicated officers out there!

People never cease to amaze me. They should take his truck and gun! That would make him think twice next year!! In reality he will lawyer up and get the charges dropped or reduced then he will be at the table next year telling his story to his buds before they go out and do it again. 

What a shame to loose a buck to a piece of scum like that. 

• Like 1

I'm thinking same deer from pics, and that sucks!

I can't stand poachers! I have no respect for any of them! Pulling crap like this, hunting with lights, hunting un-posted land without permission, they are all scum bags! First offense if convicted, $5000 and loss of license for 5 years! Second offense, $10,000 and loss of license for ever! To bad that won't do any good, scum will alway do what scum does!

Glad this puke was caught.