Lt. Dan rocks

Nomad

2 hours ago, philoshop said:

Gary Sinise is a good man, and a full-throated MAGA supporter. 

According to his Wikepedia bio he refused to vote for Trump because of Trump's insults of John McCain who Sinise had always been a big supporter of.  Sinise without question seems like a person of high morals and character.  Traits that Trump could only dream of possessing.

On 12/15/2018 at 10:07 PM, steve863 said:

According to his Wikepedia bio he refused to vote for Trump because of Trump's insults of John McCain who Sinise had always been a big supporter of.  Sinise without question seems like a person of high morals and character.  Traits that Trump could only dream of possessing.

First off, I would say that believing anything from Wikipedia is essentially foolish. You can take that any way you'd like.

On 12/15/2018 at 10:07 PM, steve863 said:

I know we're all bored with the season ending but why drag a feel good thread down to the lowest common denominator?

10 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

exactly. Go ahead and change it if you want lol

I have several Conservative-leaning friends who have tried to correct misconceptions, errors, and flat-out lies on Wiki over the years. They all have pretty much given up even though they have extensive expertise in their areas. It's a Liberal/Progressive site, and fighting it is an upstream battle all the way.

I have no idea where Mr. Sinise stands on the President's election, or even whether or not he voted for the President. Unless he's editing that Wiki page himself, though, I'd be very suspicious of the information. The same is true for Mike Rowe, the "Dirty Jobs"  guy. He and Sinise both run substantial foundations that do great work, and injecting personal politics into the mix endangers what they're able to do for the country. They keep their politics to themselves. I have great respect for that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, UpStateRedNeck said:

I know we're all bored with the season ending but why drag a feel good thread down to the lowest common denominator?

Was only refuting what Philo started when he said Sinise was a "full-throated MAGA supporter".  I did not diminish Sinise's good works in the least.

If you fellas think Wikepedia is completely false in what they said in Sinise's bio, then please post a link or something where it is claimed that he indeed is this big Trump supporter.  Otherwise your claims have no more credibility than mine.

29 minutes ago, steve863 said:

Was only refuting what Philo started when he said Sinise was a "full-throated MAGA supporter".  I did not diminish Sinise's good works in the least.

If you fellas think Wikepedia is completely false in what they said in Sinise's bio, then please post a link or something where it is claimed that he indeed is this big Trump supporter.  Otherwise your claims have no more credibility than mine.

He's a full-throated supporter of what the President is doing regarding the military personnel and families. That's it.