Gillette, Hold My Beer!

I WANT TO START OFF BY STATING, NOT ALL WOMEN ARE OVER SENSITIVE, BUT THE LEFT SURE PROVE MY POINT AT THE END.

I just brought this up because the term "Toxic Masculinity" is a joke IMO, and while the add never comes right out and makes that distinction, it's in the undertone. If this way of thinking continues, we may very well see an end to all outdoor activities like hunting, trapping, or fishing related.

This is a snowball the hard core feminists started that is seriously out of control.

Remember this one: The Little Rascals Club was called 'The He Man Woman Haters Club". It was a joke about how as kids, girls thought boys had 'couties' and boys thought girls had 'couties'. That shit won't fly today. Even as a joke. Why, because many men have become women in their head, and women are over sensitive.

Edited by Rob...
DAMN SPELLING.

10 hours ago, Rob... said:

I WANT TO START OFF BY STATING, NOT ALL WOMEN ARE OVER SENSITIVE, BUT THE LEFT SURE PROVE MY POINT AT THE END.

I just brought this up because the term "Toxic Masculinity" is a joke IMO, and while the add never comes right out and makes that distinction, it's in the undertone. If this way of thinking continues, we may very well see an end to all outdoor activities like hunting, trapping, or fishing related.

This is a snowball the hard core feminists started that is seriously out of control.

Remember this one: The Little Rascals Club was called 'The He Man Woman Haters Club". It was a joke about how as kids, girls thought boys had 'couties' and boys thought girls had 'couties'. That shit won't fly today. Even as a joke. Why, because many men have become women in their head, and women are over sensitive.

Boy Scouts pressured to allow girls in. Rochester NY just had a new Troop form. Guess what. All girls Boy Scout Troop. Boys not allowed. Wrap your head around that. 

As long as there are women like my wife, that like a outdoors type mans man.       ( I believe there are still plenty of woman that like this in a man ) this shit will not fly.. and yes no Gillette products for me.. 

Edited by rob-c

As long as there are women like my wife, that like a outdoors type mans man.       ( I believe there are still plenty of woman that like this in a man ) this shit will not fly.. and yes no Gillette products for me.. 

Plenty of women out there that still want a outdoors type of guy a real man if you will. Silent majority of you will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

Boy Scouts pressured to allow girls in. Rochester NY just had a new Troop form. Guess what. All girls Boy Scout Troop. Boys not allowed. Wrap your head around that. 

That's just it Culver, I can't, I just get more and more infuriated.

I get that the outdoors isn't for everyone, and by no means do I imply that you are not a man if you don't enjoy the outdoors or do outdoor activities.

I'm just so sick of this new age movement that has really gone off the rails since Trump was elected. It's escalated so fast in just a few years it makes your head spin. Because I love to hunt, own guns, shoot guns, sometimes I don't shave for a few months, fish, and eat wild game when I talk about that I'm toxic? AUFKM! What's toxic are the male's who are buying into this BS! What's more toxic is those 'men' and younger generation are being brain washed and influenced by the real venom.

Just remember who the original sinner was.....EVE!

• Like 1