NOMA Snowblower (lots more of snow to come)

Tired of shoveling but have either a good shoulder or decent mechanical skills?

I have a NOMA 10hp snowblower for sale.  29" wide path that runs great after it's started.  It takes probably 30-40 pulls to get started but it'll start.  It's never failed to start in the 7-8 years I've owned it. It has electric start but for some reason the previous owner had a problem and the bolt hole threads that hold the starter in place are buggered up.  Heli coils would solve that issue I think. 

My wife wanted to be able to clear the driveway if I was hunting so we bought a new machine with electric start that works and it has assisted steering.

This beauty is at my house in Amherst and you'd need to come get it with your trailer or p/u truck.

$150

93lFCzC.jpg

RbtCAQI.jpg

AjJpGMI.jpg

I had some time today and figured I'd mess around with the electric start.  I went to Saville's up on Harlem Rd and got a couple of the proper lower starter bolts and screwed them in.  The threads weren't buggered up as I suspected.  I used some Ford dealer issued blue loctite and snugged them up.  She fired RTFU and I blew the driveway and sidewalk. 

So NOW........the price is back up to $150 here and I just listed it on Craigslist for $200

If somebody here can use it, great.

(PS, I have this offered to a member here who talked with his neighbor but I haven't heard back yet.  He may, may not snatch this up.  First come, first served.  I'm just trying to save somebody else a heart attack)

I had some time today and figured I'd mess around with the electric start.  I went to Saville's up on Harlem Rd and got a couple of the proper lower starter bolts and screwed them in.  The threads weren't buggered up as I suspected.  I used some Ford dealer issued blue loctite and snugged them up.  She fired RTFU and I blew the driveway and sidewalk. 
So NOW........the price is back up to $150 here and I just listed it on Craigslist for $200
If somebody here can use it, great.
(PS, I have this offered to a member here who talked with his neighbor but I haven't heard back yet.  He may, may not snatch this up.  First come, first served.  I'm just trying to save somebody else a heart attack)

Bring that thing to Peekskill Saturday and I’ll give you the $150 plus cover your $40 meal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, crappyice said:

Bring that thing to Peekskill Saturday and I’ll give you the $150 plus cover your $40 meal!

Generous offer but late Saturday morning I have a funeral.   Also I have a cap on my p/u that I'm not taking off...........

Throw another 100 in there and I'll bring it up.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Done!

If crappy pays $150 plus $38 for snowthrower/meal, I’ll pay $100 for an in person handshake

• Like 3
  • Haha 1