2011 DMP probabilities

steve863

oh also isnt Doe from out here on the island? just get  a 1c tag and come out here, its unlimited... you would have a field day lol

Nah I'm from way upstate, Saratoga county, but that is an idea Geno...country boy goes to city and slaughters many doe..lol its a movie!

Maybe there is no permits cause they figured we killed em all already. ha

LOL! you and steve can be the main stars of the movie.

oh also isnt Doe from out here on the island? just get  a 1c tag and come out here, its unlimited... you would have a field day lol

I am closer to the Island than Doe although I never considered hunting it.  Give us some pointers on where we can hunt in relative solitude, and where there isn't a chance that our deer will drop next to someones backyard barbecue, and we will be there.  With us there, area 1C will become a "preference points needed" area before you know it! LOL

there are plenty of areas to hunt out here! but whats the fun with shooting deer that dont die near someones BBQ? whats wrong with that? lol jk

there are plenty of areas around on the island where its nowhere near houses, man you guys have the wrong idea of us long island hunters lol. and if the island becomes a preference points needed because of you 2, we will post up wanted signs of you guys on all the trees lol. but if your interested i can deff point you guys in the right direction. i know plenty of spots...

shh Dont tell steve, I'm gonna give him rubber arrows so I can be the best doe hunter...haha

And one good part of having one keal over in a back yard is that the grill is right there, you can cook em up while you wait for the cops..lol

"we will post up wanted signs of you guys on all the trees"

That shouldn't be hard, I heard there are only 7 trees down there.

Nah I'm from way upstate, Saratoga county, but that is an idea Geno...country boy goes to city and slaughters many doe..lol its a movie!

And two better looking actors will never grace the big screen! LOL  We have been turned down for roles recently that were given to actors such as Brad Pitt and Russell Crowe.  They told us we were too good looking.  Or did they tell us to "keep looking"?? Anyway, we try to look on the bright side of things here.  LOL

shh Dont tell steve, I'm gonna give him rubber arrows so I can be the best doe hunter...haha

And one good part of having one keal over in a back yard is that the grill is right there, you can cook em up while you wait for the cops..lol

LOL!!

no its not like that... there is a ton of land on the island, the further east you go the more land  ;)

And two better looking actors will never grace the big screen! LOL  We have been turned down for roles recently that were given to actors such as Brad Pitt and Russell Crowe.  They told us we were too good looking.  Or did they tell us to "keep looking"?? Anyway, we try to look on the bright side of things here.  LOL

lol might have been to keep looking but you never know

Geno has stands on 6 of those trees and his buddy on the 7th.  They've got the Island covered pretty good.

LOL its like comedy hour in here.  ;)

i can lend you 2 a tree but you cant shoot bucks even if a nice one comes out. that would be against your doe hunting  policy lol

i love shootin the does, ill save you guys some if you come out here. cant promise much with only 7 trees out here but atleast you have 7 options lol

Geno has stands on 6 of those trees and his buddy on the 7th.  They've got the Island covered pretty good.

LOL its like comedy hour in here.  ;)

i can lend you 2 a tree but you cant shoot bucks even if a nice one comes out. that would be against your doe hunting  policy lol

i love shootin the does, ill save you guys some if you come out here. cant promise much with only 7 trees out here but atleast you have 7 options lol

I might take you up on that Geno, very nice of you to even offer!!  Either one of us would have absolutely NO problem in passing on the buck even if it was a good one.  I honestly could care less about horns, the older I get the less I care for them.  All I hunt for is some good tasting venison for the freezer, that is why I get disappointed when I don't get to draw a doe tag in my usual hunting area.

lol i was only kidding about the buck thing, you guys let me know and i will show you some spots personally... i would be bummed about not getting a doe tag also. infact, i had to make a few calls last year to the DEC because the girl at Dick messed up my draw. she put my 1st and 2nd chance in 8w when i wanted to do 8w and 1c. They sent me another DMP for 1c within a week and a half so i was pumped.

LOL!!

no its not like that... there is a ton of land on the island, the further east you go the more land  ;)

Geno, aren't these hunting areas on Long Island first come first serve? You have sign in and out and make reservations to hunt certain areas. Never hunted LI sounds too restrictive.

Dave

lol i was only kidding about the buck thing, you guys let me know and i will show you some spots personally... i would be bummed about not getting a doe tag also. infact, i had to make a few calls last year to the DEC because the girl at Dick messed up my draw. she put my 1st and 2nd chance in 8w when i wanted to do 8w and 1c. They sent me another DMP for 1c within a week and a half so i was pumped.

Awful nice of you I must say!! We'd let you know.  I barely have time to go to my usual stomping grounds, but LI is surely not far away for me at least.  I even bought a can of that tick repellent you and Doe recommended, not that I really needed it, but just wanted to have it, so I guess I'm all set for LI and those tick that would have eaten me alive!!  LOL

LOL!!

no its not like that... there is a ton of land on the island, the further east you go the more land  :)

Geno, aren't these hunting areas on Long Island first come first serve? You have sign in and out and make reservations to hunt certain areas. Never hunted LI sounds too restrictive.

Dave

no.. there are places like that but i dont hunt those areas. i have during shot gun but thats about it. There are PLENTY of state land around here. and proprieties if you know land owners and such. There are alot of options out here...