Political humor

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, fasteddie said:

Image may contain: one or more people and people standing, possible text that says 'CNN "And here, gentlemen, we see an ancient form of fbrainwashing used in the 21st century...a primitive, but an efffective tool in dramatically reducing the IQ, clouding the judgment and manipulating for political ends all who fell victim to it."'

Someone posted this in another thread and at the time I was thinking they must be referring to CNN and MSNBC viewers......

"There are people that don’t understand the difference between news and a radical interpretation of news"

Someone posted this in another thread and at the time I was thinking they must be referring to CNN and MSNBC viewers......
"There are people that don’t understand the difference between news and a radical interpretation of news"

Hello kettle...have you met pot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stalin.jpg

Now many people would say a wild bird, such as a ruffed grouse or wild turkey born to freedom, would run away and take it's chances in the wild again, knowing it was able to survive in the wild prior to being lured into comfort without knowing the danger that awaited.  Why doesn't the chicken flee to the freedom of the wild?  The answer is, because it's a chicken!  

Edited by Rattler
  • Like 1