WNY comes to Region 3 - - Meetup

BizCT

I don't maybe you are right .
Or maybe I don't think I would have a good time .
Or both . 

I have been to zero hunting meetups where someone hated it so much they needed to leave immediately. I would think you would find it fun like everyone else does

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Storm914 said:

Well that is the thing I don't know   any of them so I can't say one way or the other , if that makes any sense. 

https://www.livestrong.com/article/100633-over-being-afraid-meeting-new/

Well its not like you are marrying them.  In fact, if you don't like them, throw a beer on Biz and walk out.  It will be great chatter on the ole hunting forum.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Bionic said:

2 hrs, and 95miles each way, just won’t work on a Monday night when Jenn works until 5:30 as it is.  If it were closer to Harriman/Peekskill it might be feesible next time.  

What route are you guys driving down to Westchester @sodfather @turkeyfeathers @The_Real_TCIII

Route 17? Or through PA somehow...

Tacks is driving I get lost past Rochester 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I have been to zero hunting meetups where someone hated it so much they needed to leave immediately. I would think you would find it fun like everyone else does

shhhhhhhhhh ..... the first rule of fight club ....

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Well its not like you are marrying them.  In fact, if you don't like them, throw a beer on Biz and walk out.  It will be great chatter on the ole hunting forum.

I actually bizz   about the  only  one I would  not do that to he never talks crap on here at least never to me :)

Edited by Storm914
  • Like 1

Hang in there Storm!  Lord knows, I have been Swooped on when, I have uploaded some Threads. Like a Vulture circling above-- ahh there- a Bill Thread-- let's attacK LOL! Its all good though.

Bill - check Your PM’s. I’m trying to get you to the meetup!

I just may because I'm still butthurt at him taking my mc2

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Storm914 said:

Well that is the thing I don't know   any of them so I can't say one way or the other , if that makes any sense. 

We rock the meet ups. Last one at the Goat I ended up with a yacht sales women’s phone number and almost asked Otto for his best room on the house of course lol. The one before that I had the bartender sneak me beers not even in circulation. We have great times but I’m not going to try and convince ya of that. If you need to you can stand on the bar with us behind ya and fall for us to catch ya. #Trustfall 

• Like 5

How long have you guys been doing these meetups ?

The inaugural east/west NYS meetup was May 19, 2017. I was in Buffalo area so it was at the Goat. It led to a flurry of subsequent meetups (small and large) since then.

• Like 2

The inaugural east/west NYS meetup was May 19, 2017. I was in Buffalo area so it was at the Goat. It led to a flurry of subsequent meetups (small and large) since then.

Let me correct the above statement. It was actually May 19-20. The proof is in this pic, 12:50am on the 20th. So actually let’s call it what it was- A 2-day event

b31410c3787f8b7c70f22c194bbb66ce.jpg

7 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Let me correct the above statement. It was actually May 19-20. The proof is in this pic, 12:50am on the 20th. So actually let’s call it what it was- A 2-day event

b31410c3787f8b7c70f22c194bbb66ce.jpg

That big grin on Tacks face is because he almost ripped my arm off arm wrestling.   Don’t test him!    Way stronger than most 6’5” 180lbers.  

• Haha 1

That big grin on Tacks face is because he almost ripped my arm off arm wrestling.   Don’t test him!    Way stronger than most 6’5” 180lbers.  

I thought it was the 14 beers in 6 hours?