WNY comes to Region 3 - - Meetup

BizCT

16 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Yeah buddy! Now get in there and meet Aboa and Chef!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw him in the parking lot he was right in the middle facing the street I knew it was him right away had to go home things I had to do  for now maybe go back up later  

I'm like only 6 , 7 miles away if i want to show up,  you  should have them there all  the time and eventually maybe I'd probably show up . 

If I feel like drinking that is. 

Edited by Storm914

I saw him in the parking lot he was right in the middle facing the street I knew it was him right away had to go home things I had to do  for now maybe go back up later  
I'm like only 6 , 7 miles away if i want to show up,  you  should have them there all  the time and eventually maybe I'd probably show up . 
If I feel like drinking that is. 

So you’re saying that you parked in the lot and watched Chef smoke a cig and then drove home without saying hi to anyone?

7 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

So you’re saying that you parked in the lot and watched Chef smoke a cig and then drove home without saying hi to anyone?

Didn't park just fast drive through parking lot saw him figure it was him not %100 sure until later after I left I saw that he said he was there waiting in the lot . 

I'm not going to go knock on some dudes window with out knowing who it is for sure .

Didn't park just fast drive through parking lot saw him figure it was him not %100 sure until later after I left I saw that he said he was there waiting in the lot . 
I'm not going to go knock on some dudes window with out knowing who it is for sure .

Get your ass in here and drink and eat with us for crissakes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2