WTS 2 Matthews Bows

Marion

First up is a right handed Matthews Z7 fully loaded with Matthews quiver, HHA single pin sight, & QAD drop away rest. 29" draw length and 70lb limbs. Minty fresh bow. Asking $550

Next up is a right handed Matthews Switchback fully loaded with Matthews quiver, HHA single pin sight, & QAD rest. 29" draw length and 70lb limbs. Another minty fresh bow. Asking $450

Two great bows at great prices! If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Pics of the second bow to follow below this postreceived_394719511356559.jpegreceived_603100520202101.jpegreceived_556665484845271.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

On 2/22/2019 at 8:06 PM, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Only 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biz the switchback is like the ultimate holy grail of throwback Mathews bows. Any serious fan of Mathews has one or your just a bandwagon chaser.  That bow would make your collection solid.

• Like 2

Biz the switchback is like the ultimate holy grail of throwback Mathews bows. Any serious fan of Mathews has one or your just a bandwagon chaser.  That bow would make your collection solid.

Zero need for 2 bows

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

If you lived in the suburbs you were issued one on your 16th birthday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

i've always been from the sticks and they still had a following. unlike some newer ones with a ton of riser flex the older mathews single cam bows were pretty rigid and tuned well.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...