Global warming is fake???

WNYBuckHunter

isnt Forbes some right wing rag, what else would they say, too much polital BS hung around this Global warming thing...i beleive in global warming, satalite photos of the north and south poles from the last 20 years are enough to verify that for me, wether its natural or man made who knows!!

all i know is it has become a politacal fiasco just like every other thing in this country, just a smoke screen to keep America from seeing itself being flushed down the toilet, where are the freakin jobs all these clowns we vote in promised???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Its a crock.  I have read scientific studies on this and by unbiased nonpolitical inspired studies.  They studied sea tempuratures all over the globe and if you think about this for a moment if the earth temperature were indeed warming like Gore money grabbing skeem says then why are the ocean temps over the past 50 years not change more than a degree or 2 and in some spots they were lower.  Climate shift yes, shift in the air streams over the oceans yes, Global warming i disagree.  Heck even Gores wife went on record and said it was a money grabbing hoax.  But one thing that has come from this is the people on the planet being more concious of there wasteful ways and recycling etc. 

Its a crock.  I have read scientific studies on this and by unbiased nonpolitical inspired studies.  They studied sea tempuratures all over the globe and if you think about this for a moment if the earth temperature were indeed warming like Gore money grabbing skeem says then why are the ocean temps over the past 50 years not change more than a degree or 2 and in some spots they were lower.  Climate shift yes, shift in the air streams over the oceans yes, Global warming i disagree.  Heck even Gores wife went on record and said it was a money grabbing hoax.  But one thing that has come from this is the people on the planet being more concious of there wasteful ways and recycling etc.

what about the polar caps shrinking, doesnt that require warming of some sort. once again i'm not making any attempt to blame or bismerch the innocence of mankind here but the warming part must be true, although it could very well be a natural cycle which we as man know very little about being we have only been on this spinning blue ball for a very short period...