Harbor Freight

papabear

I was tried of going to sour thumb then having to drive to democrat point  or down montauck  hwy to find an air pump look thought some of my hunting magazines I found coupons for 1/2 off and then one for 20 % off I went and bought this air compress's and Inverter saved a lot of money also got a free flash light with another coupon any one looking for a compresses should go take a look 

Papabear

1/3 HP, 3 Gallon, 100 PSI Oilless Air Compressor

Item #97080

400 Watt Continuous/800 Watt Peak Power Inverter

Item #66814

post-562-131455472613_thumb.jpg

post-562-131455472614_thumb.jpg

I have made several purchases at Harbor freight . Bought a chain saw sharpener for $30 a couple years ago . The have had coupons for the same one for $20 recently . They have real good deals on rachet straps also .

Their tools / products aren't top of the line but they are great for the average guy !

They have their coupons in the sunday paper and also in some of the sports and hunting magazines .

bin going to the one on sunrise hwy. It's a grate place to pick up things that you don't need but what to have so it looks like you know what your doing. lol If you go on line you can print out coupons for deferent idem's and also for 20 % off plus they have a few things you can get for free I all ready picked up 2 small flash lights and 50 feet of rope for free just waiting for an excuse to get back there but realy who needs an excuse just go  papabear

Sorry but I try not to support the chinese when our own country is full of unemployed people.  Harbour Freight is all chinese imported crap.  I would rather spend a few more bucks for a higher quality product and support america.  Just my opinion I guess but like I said I try hard but sometimes you just cant.

Sorry but I try not to support the chinese when our own country is full of unemployed people.  Harbour Freight is all chinese imported crap.  I would rather spend a few more bucks for a higher quality product and support america.  Just my opinion I guess but like I said I try hard but sometimes you just cant.

I agree with yo. However, most everything is Chinese. Including the brands that claim assembled in the US...usually means Chinese crap put together here.

you can do a lot of shopping I filled up my cart they have all kinds of stuff from tools to compresses handdollys also electric supple's a little bit of every thing that you need and a lot of stuff that you don't  but you'll get it any way

papabear 

Sorry but I try not to support the chinese when our own country is full of unemployed people. 

not do derail the topic but 10% unemployment is not surprising. There are one out of 10 people that I know that I wouldn't employ if I owned a business. The hard nut to swallow is if some of these folks had a work ethic they could be employable. I am losing apprentices every week because they can't get the lazy a$$e$ out of bed and show up. They you and I have to pay for them to be that one out of 10. Darwin would be hanging his head in disgust.

As far a Horbor Freight. They have a store in Henrietta and it is a good place to grab stuff. Not the quality to contract with but for the normal home owner...just fine. My one buddy was putting up molding and for $2 he bought a finish nailer. He figured if he made it though his basement remodel it beat setting all those nails...still going strong after a complete remodel of his house.

I get ratchet straps and clamps there all the time.

i am going to have to check it out one of these days...ive passed it a few times.

i need a generator.

I was looking at them they have at lest three or four that you can pick from almost bought one too. But my son in law stopped me said he has one at his moms he is picking it up this week end tuning it up so I can use it for the chili cook off in September

papabear

That small generator would be handy if you needed to run power tools at a camp , etc ..

Their tools aren't contractor worthy but they are good enough for the average home-owner . I have been using one of their inexpensive cordless on a regular basis for 3 years and it still works great . Bought my trailer lights there also . Padlocs , locking cable , rachet straps , tarps , grinding wheels , chain saw sharpener , wheel-chair , paint brushes , winch , ni-cad batteries , safety glasses , trailer wheels , etc , etc , etc ...

i am going to have to check it out one of these days...ive passed it a few times.

i need a generator.

I was looking at them they have at lest three or four that you can pick from almost bought one too. But my son in law stopped me said he has one at his moms he is picking it up this week end tuning it up so I can use it for the chili cook off in September

papabear

chili cook off?! nice!!!