Mission Sub-1 XR Review

TheFieldArcher

8 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

with the amount of traffic this site gets, you'd think the moderators would want easy $ by selling stuff? I just don't get it. Half the moderators aren't even actor members

Hahahaha. Traffic? More like the same 3 dozen blowhards (of which I am one) constantly shooting our mouths off.

How many active members are here, that actually post stuff? Compared to how many ghost accounts there are, I'm betting it's pitiful.

Edited by Skillet

9 minutes ago, Skillet said:

Hahahaha. Traffic? More like the same 3 dozen blowhards (of which I am one) constantly shooting our mouths off.

How many active members are here, that actually post stuff? Compared to how many ghost accounts there are, I'm betting it's pitiful.

At least 48 people have 3,933 posts. 

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

with the amount of traffic this site gets, you'd think the moderators would want easy $ by selling stuff? I just don't get it. Half the moderators aren't even actor members

Hey Biz , have someone read the last post on the 1st page to you . I will re-post it so that can be done ...... "I received a reply from Burmjohn . He needs to do an update on the site and get rid of some bugs .

Burmjohn needs to do that so the store works . Who gets the "easy Money" ?

Hey Biz , have someone read the last post on the 1st page to you . I will re-post it so that can be done ...... "I received a reply from Burmjohn . He needs to do an update on the site and get rid of some bugs .
Burmjohn needs to do that so the store works . Who gets the "easy Money" ?

I’m assuming the shirts are already printed if they are “in stock”, so $0 becomes $13 after the sale. Am I missing something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I’m assuming the shirts are already printed if they are “in stock”, so $0 becomes $13 after the sale. Am I missing something?

They  should have them with all of the members that post most often on it . 

33 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Burmjohn needs to update the site and get rid of some bugs for the store to work . It has nothing to do with the Mods . I have no idea what is in stock and have two of the shirts myself .