Stopped by Elite today

moog5050

13 hours ago, moog5050 said:

It’s actually gray with black limbs.  I like tightspot but had a Kwikee around so that is what is on it. 

The trend to the black/gray non camo bows is interesting. Someone put it interestingly to me the other day. That the matte black bow just looks bad ass. And a camo bow is just lost in the mix. idk... I'm a sucker for camo. 

34 minutes ago, Belo said:

The trend to the black/gray non camo bows is interesting. Someone put it interestingly to me the other day. That the matte black bow just looks bad ass. And a camo bow is just lost in the mix. idk... I'm a sucker for camo. 

I dont think Im ever buying camo again, the matte black is just too sharp!

Coming from the guy who turns down money . A lot of money 
Hey! I freely admit my mistake. That's what happens when you're fresh out of college and by all accounts Krave was dog shit. Hell, it still is Dog Shit. Only difference now is it's just valuable dog shit, but at the end of the day it's still shit and I could squash them like a bug, I just need to carve out time to turn my meat into something real that you can buy in stores. Need to find a co-packer to take my recipe and make it in an USDA certified plant

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Hey! I freely admit my mistake. That's what happens when you're fresh out of college and by all accounts Krave was dog shit. Hell, it still is Dog Shit. Only difference now is it's just valuable dog shit, but at the end of the day it's still shit and I could squash them like a bug, I just need to carve out time to turn my meat into something real that you can buy in stores. Need to find a co-packer to take my recipe and make it in an USDA certified plant

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I always tell my kids if your not making mistakes your not learning