Stopped by Elite today

moog5050

Initial review.  The ritual is very quiet, dead and accurate.   It does have more of a dump into the valley than the pse which is just the opposite of what I expected.   Both shoot real nice.  Ritual tuned with bareshafts very quickly.   Easier to tune and no shimming.  Concluding both are great bows.  

6 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

I don’t follow as well as I used to; stick bow or compound this year?

Both?

Both probably.   Kinda having fun with the awesome easy accuracy of the compound again but I suspect I will kill deer with both.  Or at least try.  

Edited by moog5050
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Nah no Missing but my deer usually run in herds of 6 or more so I like to have that 6th so I can get em all in one go vs having to sit out another day

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Herds of 6 or more? It would take all the deer where I hunt to form a group of 6.

Edited by Jeremy K
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Nah no Missing but my deer usually run in herds of 6 or more so I like to have that 6th so I can get em all in one go vs having to sit out another day

Honestly the times I have killed more than 1 in a day I usually regret as it’s lots of butchering all at once.  I am good with limiting myself to one deer in a hunt. 

• Like 4

Honestly the times I have killed more than 1 in a day I usually regret as it’s lots of butchering all at once.  I am good with limiting myself to one deer in a hunt. 
Nah I'll gladly take multiple! Makes me happy when I get a super successful day. I also drop mine at a butcher

12 hours ago, moog5050 said:

Initial review.  The ritual is very quiet, dead and accurate.   It does have more of a dump into the valley than the pse which is just the opposite of what I expected.   Both shoot real nice.  Ritual tuned with bareshafts very quickly.   Easier to tune and no shimming.  Concluding both are great bows.  

Let me know when your ready to sell it. I know a tall, artificial seafood salesman that will pay top dollar for one 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3