OK I know every camp...

growalot

has one..don't hold back...the guy with OMG...dead feet....the one you could get royalties off from at a gas company....the guy that shows up and stays 3-7 days and showers only before going home...the one that sounds like he has a gatling gun opening morning...no names please ;)

When I do go down to my buddy's camp, his dad is the one to watch out for. That guy has a snore on him that wakes the dead. Any time we go a day without seeing deer, I tell him that his snoring scared them all away the night before.

I have a stack of CPAP's I can sell him one..lol

shhh my wife gets them free at her job for me to try from the sales rep's..haha    Love my CPAP!

I had to google CPAP machine to find out what you'all were talking about.  Wouldn't they have a tendancy to push air into your digestive track? You know what the end result there is. Just thinking those breathe rite snore strips would do the trick. I typicaly store a few of those and, a pack of disposable ear plugs.

I had to google CPAP machine to find out what you'all were talking about. Wouldn't they have a tendancy to push air into your digestive track? You know what the end result there is. Just thinking those breathe rite snore strips would do the trick. I typicaly store a few of those and, a pack of disposable ear plugs.

Do you breeth through your stomache? lol No they dont pump you full of air like a ballon but I'm sure some dude has used that as an excusse. Those gimmicks like the strips and the other stuff don't work if you have sleep apnea. (My wife does this stuff for a living)

Not to stray to far off but....lol. The machine just puts positive pressure and maintains a normal breathing. My fater said he had no idea how tired he had been until he got this machine......now 7-8 hours is plenty of sleep. before he would be falling asleep during the day. The snoring is more of a symptom of the condition...or a contributing factor....but I can tell you the gentle hum of the machine is MUCH better than the metal siding rattling from the snoring.

Not to stray to far off but....lol.

Too late! haha

The dangers and affects of sleep apnea are no joke man, heart problems, severe reflux (I have that one), and the list goes on and on. My wife is going to laugh when I tell her about this thread.

I bet camps every where are happy with the invention of the CPAP machine!  lol

Doe is sending me one for my fat sister-in-law.  He's sending me the one that makes you look like you've got a pig nose.  It will be a perfect match for the hoglike body she already has!! LOL

ROFL, shes a real mouth breather I take it?

I honestly don't know what the problem is, all I know is that you could hear her snoring downstairs and she is sleeping upstairs.  I am being real cruel here, other than her unfortunately weighing a ton and a half, she really is a sweet, caring and considerate person.

OK....to tie t thred together with a CPAP I have a great story. Me and 3 other guys went down to Dover 2 years ago for the race. We rented a room. the one guy wears a machine. Now imagine what the raunchy gas situation was like with our diet on that weekend. Well the guy with the machine got tanked and went to bed early.....big mistake. One of the guys snuck over and led one rip right on the air intake of his machine....needless to say it woke him right up since it was pressurized foulness right into the Ol' Factory...lol...and no it wasn't me

Doe is sending me one for my fat sister-in-law.  He's sending me the one that makes you look like you've got a pig nose.  It will be a perfect match for the hoglike body she already has!! LOL

ROFL, shes a real mouth breather I take it?

I honestly don't know what the problem is, all I know is that you could hear her snoring downstairs and she is sleeping upstairs.  I am being real cruel here, other than her unfortunately weighing a ton and a half, she really is a sweet, caring and considerate person.

My eyes are tearing up. I dont know if its from the laughter or the touching compliment you just gave her.

OK....to tie t thred together with a CPAP I have a great story. Me and 3 other guys went down to Dover 2 years ago for the race. We rented a room. the one guy wears a machine. Now imagine what the raunchy gas situation was like with our diet on that weekend. Well the guy with the machine got tanked and went to bed early.....big mistake. One of the guys snuck over and led one rip right on the air intake of his machine....needless to say it woke him right up since it was pressurized foulness right into the Ol' Factory...lol...and no it wasn't me

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Steve, I bet she would make an excellent deer killer, she could just gas them to death. Can I meet her when I come down to hunt the Island? I am married man but some times you need a back up plan. haha

and Culver, that is terrible! lol My wife threatens me with pinching off the hose frequently, I try to be nice to her.