desperately in seek of rochester area deer hunting permission!!!

hey everyone... name is ryan and im looking for permission for rochester area for this years deer bow and/or gun season desperately.. having a hell of a time getting it. its sucks because i am a stand up honest guy morally and ethically respectful and sound... i have things to offer if thats what it takes to receive permission.. any help would be greatly appreciated !!! thank you

• 4 weeks later...

Ryan, Hope you come up with something before the season starts. This can be a tough area to find spots. Wish i could help you out but your on a long list behind many of my friends. I thank god every season that i have my spots and they are low impact hunting only. Wouldn't want to be out there with all the lead slinging ya-who's. If you've never done the state land then give it a try. If you can get out during the middle of the week and get back in , you can have a good chance. I sometimes will do Rattlesnake or Sonyea and it ussually makes for a fun day even if no blood is spilled.

I would guess it is way too close to season now to find much of anything. Things are sewed up now. and stay sewed up for years. I have friends in the canastota area who have a few spots to hunt private land. it took them years to get in. Until then, they hunted a lot of state land with good success. I would eb looking there if I were you

• 3 weeks later...

Yup no deer near Canan you better look on the west side. Seriously bro there is lots of good state land, very good for archery, you may want to avoid first week of gun unless your a daredevil but after that it gets pretty slow and the deer are still there to be had

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

First off state land is fine during bow and I saw you own one. So that should give you plenty of time in the woods . If you're in the NZ and bow season is short, you can drive to SZ during our bow season which is pretty long. Second when you ask for permission you may want to offer to use shotgun or bow only as this sometimes make the owners less nervous. I have two spots in zone 7 that are rifle but have told the owners we would only use shotgun and they were grateful that we were concerned for their safety. Last as I have said many times find a club with land. I have been overwhelmed with the friends I've made and the invites to hunt their spots that I hardly ever hunt the club property. Good luck.

I gave Orvisman the name , address and phone number of a farmer in walworth and never heard whether or not he followed through . It would be a short drive from Fairport to the Walworth property .

What do you mean you gave Orvisman the name of a farmer in Walworth !! LOL !! Is that all you have to do on here is put up a post. Well here is mine.. Looking for land to hunt. Must be trophy area. Low pressure preferred. 300 acres min. Farmer must have at least 3 widowed daughters who have moved back in to help run the farm. Farmer must be blind and doesn't believe in violence. Hope this works..

What do you mean you gave Orvisman the name of a farmer in Walworth !! LOL !! Is that all you have to do on here is put up a post. Well here is mine.. Looking for land to hunt. Must be trophy area. Low pressure preferred. 300 acres min. Farmer must have at least 3 widowed daughters who have moved back in to help run the farm. Farmer must be blind and doesn't believe in violence. Hope this works..

X2!!!!!!!!!!!!