WNY snow storm November 2000

mlammerhirt

Any local guys remember this chaos?

City of Buffalo and Thruway was a gridlock mess.....Strom dropped 2 feet in 24 hrs. And hit hard mid-day.

I was just telling my wife I was at Canisius College and we were preparing to go on Thanksgiving break so all we had was beer and minimal food in the fridge......so my housemate and played 1 vs. 1 beer pong and ended up participating in a 100 person snowball fight later that night.....them were the days.

Found a few photos of the golf dome on wherle going down......TF were you shoveling in this pic?f10b4caaf50043ff71d32ce47f5e0824.jpg0b83acb1f43d0d2826d9f1bda129fe6c.jpg

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

Any local guys remember this chaos?

City of Buffalo and Thruway was a gridlock mess.....Strom dropped 2 feet in 24 hrs. And hit hard mid-day.

I was just telling my wife I was at Canisius College and we were preparing to go on Thanksgiving break so all we had was beer and minimal food in the fridge......so my housemate and played 1 vs. 1 beer pong and ended up participating in a 100 person snowball fight later that night.....them were the days.

Found a few photos of the golf dome on wherle going down......TF were you shoveling in this pic?f10b4caaf50043ff71d32ce47f5e0824.jpg0b83acb1f43d0d2826d9f1bda129fe6c.jpg

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

City of Buffalo and Thruway was a gridlock mess.....Strom dropped 2 feet in 24 hrs. And hit hard mid-day.

What's a strom? 

9 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

I thought I was going to miss thanksgiving, I was at camp in Ellington and the driving ban was on until Wednesday i think? That’s the only opening day I didn’t hunt, we had a legit 7’ of fresh snow from Saturday to Sunday. My wife of two weeks was at her parents and my dog was at my house, I had to get a friend to go get him for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro