Hammock seat

I regularly use one up in the northern zone and I like it a lot.   Pros: easy to carry, very comfortable (can even fall asleep in it), can shoot 360 degrees around.  Cons: a little noisy to set up and take down, no good in rain (fills with water that runs off the tree).     

I might be the only one who ever perfectly executed a Texas heart shot on a whitetail buck (that means the heart was hit, there was no entry bullet hole, the guts came out as clean as a whistle, and the meat damage was limited to a small neck roast).  I did it from that chair.    The 360 degree feature came in very handy because I had to turn 180 degrees with the seat to make the shot.  At about this time of year, back in 2016, this little 6-point was 50 yards away and walking towards me from behind.   He turned around 180 degrees at the same time that I did, presenting me with that "special" shot angle.

The seat has held up very well, in fact I was in it up there for 3.5 hours in 9 degrees F temperature this morning, and was quite comfortable the whole time.   The deer were not moving much this year however.   

1126161541.jpg.ce626b04de62cf988712511f11bf5995.jpg

• Haha 2

Have this - looks eo be about the same as your link.

http://www.fanaticoutdoors.com/product/hammock-seat/

Great for small game & turkey hunting - quiet and easy to move almost 180 degrees if necessay.

Need to practice setting it up at the right height - if you hook it too high or too low not as comfortable or able to swivel easily around the tree.

Tried using it for predator hunting with a rifle and bipod, but wasn't a comfortable shooting position because of how I was reclined.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Not sure what brand , but I have one. It's always hanging off my pack , in case I decide to hunt off the ground. I find it  comfortable. It does have a tendency to cut into the back of your legs if you dont it set up just right or use a small tree. If I'm planning ahead on using it I will usualy use one of those 1" thick foam pads, then it is awesome.