Louisiana Hunting

Arcade Hunter

30 minutes ago, Arcade Hunter said:

Not good.  It turns out the season for Bodcau ended prior to my arrival there but you could still hunt private property.  We as of yet do not have a private place to go.  My son in law and his buddy are shopping around for a lease.  On a good note, I started to build a stash of hunting gear to leave at my daughters house so I don't have to drag all that there each time.

Christmas with the family was incredible...

that's a bummer, but the family part is really all that matters in the end. And sounds like you may be on to the start of a great Christmas tradition!

That's not a squirrel, it's an armored dildo....

Another term for them is "possum on the half shell"....

When I was a mere wisp of a lad, I often ran down possums and caught them by the tail...

A few years back I was hog hunting down in Georgia and an armored dildo went shuffling past...I decided I would try to run it down and catch it like a possum...

I learned very quickly that an armored dildo could easily out run an early middle aged, slightly overweight Pygmy...

I think that is the last time I ever RAN after anything..

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

When I was a mere wisp of a lad, I often ran down possums and caught them by the tail...
A few years back I was hog hunting down in Georgia and an armored dildo went shuffling past...I decided I would try to run it down and catch it like a possum...
I learned very quickly that an armored dildo could easily out run an early middle aged, slightly overweight Pygmy...

Now I may not be an English teacher like@crappyice but I think you maybe misspelling one of those words.

It’s either that or your talking about something completely different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Moho81 said:

Now I may not be an English teacher like@crappyice but I think you maybe misspelling one of those words. emoji6.png

It’s either that or your talking about something completely different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I know Moho....The proper term is " OPOSSUM"....Just using some of the local dialect down here in Dogpatch...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Pygmy said:

What makes this funny to me is knowing you and being in your presence numerous times; I can hear these words and see the grin on your face. 

:)

lvnrSMz.jpg

Edited by Lawdwaz
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1