Wondering if anyone has any experience with the Rossi or Taurus Revolvers

• 2 weeks later...

I fired a couple over the years and they seem to be good shooters. Long story short I decided to get a 357 last year. After alot of research I purchased a S&W model 686, 6 shot,6 in bbl. The fit and finish on the S&W was so much better and wow it is the best shooting revolver I ever fired.

Yeah, love my S&Ws. I have three and love them. In the past Rossi had a bad rep but I think they merged with another company now. Not sure but I would stay away from the older Rossi guns. I know a guy who had a problem with a Rossi revolver. I've heard good feedback on Taurus. If you're going to scope it and use only as a hunting gun why not look at Ruger single actions? American made, stronger and bullet proof compared to a double action. And probably similar cost of Taurus. Good luck with your new toy.

Rossi is part of Taurus, As for Ruger. Most people swear by there Rugers I did nothing but swear at them. I had owned three different Ruger hand guns. Not only were they inaccurate but the 44 mag fell apart on me every time I went to the range.

I have never heard of a problem with a revolver,I do know some friends that had a bad time with taurus Auto's

I carry a Taurus Millenium PT 145 Pro and I never had problems with it. As for the Judge it's a great revolver. Very versatile. They make some really cool 410 personal defense shells for that gun.