deer pee

Dom

FYI urine freezes well. Fresh un processed urine will start to taint and that totally changes the make up of it. The stuff you buy over the counter like tinks is basically pasteurized to preserve it. Urine is sterile but will grow bacteria very quickly when exposed to the air and warm temps.

Edited by Culvercreek hunt club

Just tie the two ends of the bladder and cut. I like to use sanitized tupperware for freezing. I also collect buck feces for mock scrapes.

Hopefully some unsuspecting poor soul doesn't go into your freezer and thinks they are helping themselves to some sort of frozen chocolate dessert in that tupperware. LOL May God help you fellas who collect this stuff. I leave all of this stuff where it should be left, which is the gut pile for the scavengers to eat.

• Like 1

I know a guy who freezes his scents during the off season, well atleast he used to. He got this brainstorm idea that if he heated it up in the microwave that it would be warm and have more effect. Yeah it had effect alright but on his wifes attitude when the bottle blew up in the microwave. What a dumbass lol.

I have and will use from a fresh kill the pee. I use to own / operate a bow shop and would buy fresh local deer pee or sex lure from a local deer farm the key per the deer farm owner was to keep the pee in a dark cool place till you wanted to use. DO not put on the dash boards of your car or truck or on a window sill otherwise what you gt is crap. One guy came in and purchased a bottle of the doe sex lure and asked how fresh it was, I told him made within the week and If he was going to put the bottle in his back pocket I would not ensure he making it safely to his truck...we got a few HA, Ha, but he had the last one for that year two days later he toop a 14 point buck in the figer lakes at 12 yards as the buck came back to his scrape area and followed the lure past the archer. SO year fresh pee I will use and it does work.