Playing at Countryfest!

Deleted Account

I'm not trying to plug anything, I guess I'm just excited and wanted to share. My band made a big announcement last week, in that we are going to be playing on the SPAC main stage for the 2020 Countryfest. I play in a Capital Region country band named "Big Sky Country", and this is a venue we have been trying to get for several years now. 

Now, I would be the first to argue whether the Countryfest line-up is "country", but we'll be playing with Lauren Alaina, Jordan Davis, Chris Janson, and Brantley Gilbert. We've been fortunate to play some great venues over the years, but I think I'm most looking forward to seeing how one of these big concerts is put together. 

If you're in the Saratoga area and plan on going to Countryfest, make sure you come say "Hi"!

• Like 13

If you've never been there, SPAC is a premier indoor / outdoor amphitheater.  It's beautiful and even the lawn seats get good sound.  The park it is located in is nothing to ignore either.

Be proud you made it to this stage.  I'm sure you earned it.

• Like 1