Just Ordered My New BOW!!

Geno C

dont forget the shorter the draw the slower it will shoot... all these bows IBO at 30" you loose 10fps on every inch you go down right off the bat. add on arrow weight and string add ons and these bows will go down in speed quick. yoiu can make up speed tho by shooting lighter arrows but on this bow im not sure i want to beat it up for a few more fps. to be honest at 305 this thing is producing loads of KE. i predict crazy pass throughs with this bow with ease!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would but i think my 400g setup is mint right now. With this setup i could not even pull the arrows out of my target, its crazy.

the arrows stick 3/4 the way out the other side, i love it. This bow is going to cut the deer in half lol. i think the combo of speed/KE/weight is perfect right now. i can go lighter on the arrow to for more speed or heavier for more KE but i have the best of both right now.

Geno you may want to consider going down to 65#'s....... I'm a big dude, especially in the back and shoulders, and I didn't listen to my archer buddy the first year, and left it at 70#'s. Alot harder to draw 70 when you're freezing your keester off and haven't moved in 6 hours. At least quietly. Long story short spooked one, toned it down to 65 and don't even have to think about it anymore.

Looks great Geno! Enjoy!

Wow, thats all the Z7 puts out? I figured it would be faster than that. Which Elite does that guy have?

Remember, I don't know how much his arrow weighed or the length. I shot the bow and it was smooooth. I'd guess the draw length at 27, 27.5 or maybe 28.

The Elie is the GT500.

Geno you may want to consider going down to 65#'s....... I'm a big dude, especially in the back and shoulders, and I didn't listen to my archer buddy the first year, and left it at 70#'s. Alot harder to draw 70 when you're freezing your keester off and haven't moved in 6 hours. At least quietly. Long story short spooked one, toned it down to 65 and don't even have to think about it anymore.

maybe when i get older or something happens to my shoulder ill back it down, i dont like when the draw weight is to light... im so used to 70, mid to early 60s and i yank it back lol. ive had to act quick on some shot at 5-10 yards and get my 70 back with ease. i appreciate the input tho, ive thought about what you said before and im sure ill back it down one of these days.