Clip draw

sbuff

6 minutes ago, Moho81 said:

@turkeyfeathers how comfortable is it to carry like that? I'm not totally into the idea of having the trigger not covered but this definitely interests me. 

Very comfortable and barely even know you’ve got it on. However in the summer you’ll be cleaning gun a lot more from sweat   My .32 has a thumb safety so not concerned about that aspect 

I have a TechnaClip on my S&W Shield 9 2.0.  I actually really like it.  I tried a leather/kydex IWB holster and though it was comfortable, the added bulk made me go back to the clip.  No bulk in addition to the pistol with the clip.  I carry mine IWB at either 3,4,or5 o'clock, depending on what I'm wearing.  Its easy to cant the weapon as well.  Drawing is pretty smooth but I will say that make sure your pants are fitting as they should and a good belt is probably a good idea as well, the clip on mine is fairly tight.  The lead in/out of the clip are pretty good, but I have to use two hands to put it in my waistband...

For the Shield, the clip comes with a new rear plate for the slide, and its attached to that plate with two small torx screws.  Picked it up at Gander Outdoors for $25.

https://www.technaclip.com/

clip.jpg

Edited by loworange88
  • Like 1