Remington 870 LW 20ga Package 2 Barrel

My father bought the gun second hand from a friend, it came with the 20" slug barrel.  The friend had a Weaver scope mount attached to the side of the receiver when it was new in 79 or 80.  Dad bought it off him in the late 80's for a deer gun but then in 90 or so he ended up with a 20ga Ithaca DS.  He gave it to me and I bought a 25" Rem Choke vent rib barrel from Al Johnson and it became my Pennsylvania dove gun until about 2000 when I ended up buying a 20ga Benelli. 

This package consists of the original 870 Wingmaster LW (Lightweight) with 20" rifled sight smooth bore slug barrel, it has sling swivel posts from the factory I believe. The Weaver side mount and ring/base combination, ready for your scope!  The Rem Choke barrel is 25" with mid bead and white front bead and three chokes (Imp Cylinder, Modified and Full) along with factory choke tool.  3 shot plug included too for bird hunting. Note: the receiver is not a magnum receiver so only 2 3/4" or shorter shells in either barrel.

This would be an exceptional gun for a young hunter/shooter or a lady in shotgun deer country.  Or an old fat guy.....LOL

The condition is used but in excellent shape for a hunted gun 40 years old. 

I'd like to keep this a local sale but would ship on the buyers dime, happily.  If local, the buyer would have to find the FFL to do the deal and pay associated costs to FFL.  I'll drive an hour to facilitate.  $600 firm

Lx2suLP.jpg

k6u222J.jpg

ka126U4.jpg

JufqSDo.jpg

sLkoirP.jpg

Edited by Lawdwaz
  • Like 2

A beautiful tried and true package here! Good to go for deer, turkey, small game, and wing shooting. All at a very good price, for a piece that will last any hunter a lifetime.

I'd jump on this, if I weren't already overstocked with shotguns.

GLWS !

What's the accuracy on the smooth bore barrels with a slug? I have never really shot one and was wondering what type of groups it would produce at 50yards?
This is a real nice setup for my boys.......just not sure about the smooth bore deer barrel.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk