Beard Problem

fasteddie

34 minutes ago, johnplav said:

Yep, I have a beard and for certain procedures at work I need to wear a PAPR instead of an N95.

Also... I feel like the "toothbrush stache" should get get a red X.

I couldn't find the one I wore when I was younger..The "womb broom".....

• Like 1

i've grown one out as well, for the first time in my life, but have been trimming it along the way. my cheeks are patching and it itches and i'm not a fan. Right now I'm at a 7. I refuse to shave though because i want to see how caveman looking i can get before i can finally get a haircut.

I use a half mask daily at work do to silica dust  exposure.  I have a round  mustache  beard . I have passed 2 fit tests this year with my beard stache. Safety guy went out of his way to have me tested a second time because he couldn't believe I past the first time . I do keep it short  and well trimmed . Before my department  change i had a full beard . And had one since i was 18 . Truth be known .... most of the smaller gotes and stache   well trimmed will pass if you have a proper sized mask.

Edited by Nytracker

I had a beard for a number of years on and off. Since I have been working in health care (RN), beards are kind of gross, when you think of what can ...and does, get splashed on you. Much easier to wash your face when in doubt then a beard.

• Like 2