Watch MeatEater?

RyanT

3 hours ago, Belo said:

i've been after ducks a few times with friends that have the gear. It's always seemed like a form of hunting that had a higher barrier of entry then others. A dog, a boat, decoys. I understand you don't need a combination or any of those 3 to be successful, but they sure don't hurt. 

It can be done quite inexpensively if you have a friend like @sodfather lol, hes got more gear than the Robertsons

• Like 1

It was a mule deer hunt

Peter Morgan Alonso, nicknamed "Polar Bear", is an American professional baseball first baseman for the New York Mets of Major League Baseball. He made his MLB debut during the 2019 season and broke the major league record for the most home runs by a rookie with 53

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

It had goldeneye on it though, I hope that was a joke lol. Same with the coot

I do believe they were at the bottom haha

1 hour ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

It can be done quite inexpensively if you have a friend like @sodfather lol, hes got more gear than the Robertsons

exactly. Everytime I've been it was with a friend

59 minutes ago, Trial153 said:

I liked the episode with Pete Alonso. Nice to see someone new and the excitement that comes with it

Yeah the episode itself was a little dull, but I loved the emotion he showed. As someone who has lost both his grandfathers and both were such a big influence in my love of the outdoors, it home. 

• Like 1