Funny Stuff - Wife "makes" me watch the "Real housewifes of ..."

burmjohn

Anyways... The wife loves those "Real Housewives of NY, NJ, whatever"  The one thats on now is the Real Housewives of NJ.  They spend money like water.  Most recently they had a batismal that made my wedding look like chop liver.  She (the wife) goes wow, I wish I could live like that...  Why can't you make that kind of money.   

So, a quick google while watching the show turns up that the star of the show owes 11 (yes Eleven) MILLION.  Chapter 7, etc etc...  Pretty classic... I go hun, you want to live that way :) ? ???  They are having their house and all possessions auctioned off august 22nd.   

Anywho - I love my toys, I love my house, but modest and honest is the only way to go. 

What messed up is these crooks  that live beyond their means cost us money in the long run.. ( Courts, lost taxes, etc)

11 Million in debt isnt getting rich lol

These people are part of the reason why this country is as screwed up as it is economically. Living beyond your means for no reason other than you want to keep up with the Jones' became completely accepted by many. Now its biting us all in the arse. Im pretty sick of these shows that glorify that kind of behavior. I dont understand why people watch it.