School bus hit by gun shot

mossy725

http://www.wkbw.com/news/local/School-Bus-Hit-by-Gunshot-134272128.html

Randolph (WKBW) New York State Police say a school bus for the Randolph Central School District was driving to school along Route 241 in Conewango when it was hit by a single gunshot.

http://www.post-journal.com/page/content.detail/id/594825/Bullet-Hits-School-Bus.html?nav=5192

CONEWANGO - A Randolph Central School bus was hit by a projectile in what is believed to be a hunting accident Monday.

No one was injured in the incident, but police said the driver was fortunate not to have been hit.

The New York State Police responded after a call was placed at 9 a.m.

According to Captain Steven Graap of the Jamestown barracks of the state police, a bus driver for the Randolph Central School reported the incident.

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!

He was in a treestand with trajectory pointing down. The shot went upwards through the side of the bus and into the roof. I am betting a ricochet too. Lots of guys on the internet make a lot of judgments from behind a keyboard. I am betting most all of them would have taken the same shot. At some point we are all firing towards a road.

• Like 1

He was 1500 FEET from the highway. (500 YARDS)

As already posted, at SOME point were always shooting towards the road!

grampsretired3......what did you mean in your original post about "you must be 500 feet away"?

I'm sure the confusion is on my end...............................