Switching to Fixed Blade with new string

UpStateRedNeck

Thanks Hockey. I thought paper tuning would be a PITA, but it wasn't. Haven't tried with broadheads, but the paper confirmed that I needed a little tweak on the rest. I'd recommend that everyone who's been procrastinating like me, just do it. It really wasn't difficult or time consuming and there are lots of videos on youtube.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Paper tune tip of the week: if you're shouting inside no need to make some elaborate pvc contraption. Simply hang a Chip Clip from the ceiling in front of the Target with a piece of paper in it. Another clip in the bottom will keep it more taut. $2 paper tuner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 2

Did you get any bone with that shot? Looks like the death triangle where you get heart and both lungs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Through the shoulder though...so many things went right (angle, distance from, height in stand, etc) for Nomad for a shoulder shot to look like that - glad it did work out but still wondering how it all went down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Through the shoulder though...so many things went right (angle, distance from, height in stand, etc) for Nomad for a shoulder shot to look like that - glad it did work out but still wondering how it all went down.

im not sure any bone was hit

2 hours ago, crappyice said:

Since Nomad is clearly gone, please show on your diagram the entry (assuming about elevated position)

I would guess it just missed the scapula and leg bone,maybe even grazed it. Tucked up right against that juncture.

• Like 1

More for my own closure:. The stingers are the black shaft with feathers.  I got this warm fuzzy feeling when I walked up to it.  The field points are only about an inch higher than the  at 30, which is what I practice at anyways.  So, pretty damn pleased.
IMG_20200830_192816.thumb.jpg.833564fd79d83b75a01c2ce88debbd35.jpg
You shot a broadhead into that bag?!

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

More for my own closure:. The stingers are the black shaft with feathers.  I got this warm fuzzy feeling when I walked up to it.  The field points are only about an inch higher than the  at 30, which is what I practice at anyways.  So, pretty damn pleased.
IMG_20200830_192816.thumb.jpg.833564fd79d83b75a01c2ce88debbd35.jpg
I know it's a bit more work but you should put that head on several arrows and be sure they all fly to the same POI. I've shot heads before only to find out I lucked out and some fly great, others are a bit erratic. If nothing else it's for peace of mind.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk