Bowtech Icon Bow feedback

buck shot

I am a fairly new bowhunter and I was in the market possibly for a new bow. I went the the local shop and they recomended the Bowtech Icon Bow. I was wondering if anyone has or has had this bow. What did you like/dislike about it? Is bowtech a good company to deal with as far as customer service, reliability, etc?  Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

I've had my Bowtech Carbon Icon for a little under two years. It's my first bow. I shot about 15 different bows before selecting it and  have since shot probably another 20. I still feel like for me and my situation I bought the right bow for me and got the most bang for my buck. I like the % of let off and its got a pretty solid back wall especially after I added a second  cam stopper (after timing and tuning). For me I feel likes its has an even mix of forgiveness but still smallish cam to cam length tat allows me maneuverability. I would say it's definitely worth having in your testing lineup and give it a try.  Good luck!