carefull

biggamefish

I as well got the xp security virus. Screwed the work comp up good. I had to pull the hard drive and send to my tech guy. Been without my work comp for a week now. Stupid flipping people who make that crap should be drawn and quartered!

I was on this site when I got it as well last Friday.

Edited by Fletch

I tend to use malware bytes for most issues. Never used RKiller.

If you have computer issues take a look at this site.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/

I got hit with a ransom virus a while back just doing a google search. Found the solution on the above site. Basically the same thing Elmer had issues with. Re-boot in safe mode and re install Malware and another program.

I have had my software block this site before but never a chronic problem.

The site owner may want to contact their ad broker and let them know that one (or more) of the ads contain malware. Usually the brokers are unaware of it.

I will admit that I run my machine with an ad-blocking program because malware carrying ads are getting more and more common. I know that the ads help pay for the site, though, so I still visit text linked ads/sponsors. My computer is my business machine so it's a compromise that works for me and hopefully doesn't harm the site's trickle revenue from ads.

Google is the only ads on here now, I blocked all external ads other then the ones served directly from google (blocked all 3rd party brokers that google allows, I'm sure google is aware and are taking steps to stop it) Its shocking that they would not catch it.